Returns & Exchanges
How to Return
We hope you love your Wolf and Zephyr pieces but if for any reason you are not satisfied, we offer a hassle-free returns policy within 30 days of receipt of the item.
We request that all items are returned in their original Wolf and Zephyr packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
Shipping costs are not refunded unless items are faulty.
Where Do I Send My Return To?
Wolf and Zephyr Returns,
192 Rochdale Road,
Important: Make sure you obtain a certificate of postage to prove that you have sent the package.
Please note that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments returned from outside the EU.
If you are returning an order that was purchased using a gift voucher, this part of the order will be refunded on to a gift voucher for you to use again.
- We are unable to offer exchanges unless the item ordered is faulty or a different size is needed (rings only). Ring exchanges are only available for one ring per order. Please note if the exchange is returned for a second time, it will be refunded. Please contact us for more details.
- If you would like to exchange an item you will need to return the original order for a refund, and place a new order.
- Any returned orders must be sent back within 30 days of receipt.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any returned orders that have not followed the process above.
- Please note that unidentified returns will be returned to the sender and will not be refunded.
- Any item returned after the given time period will only be refunded at Wolf and Zephyr’s discretion.